- A Substantial Grade II Listed town house dating to circa 17th century
- Set in convenient level location to the centre of the market town of Knighton
- Impressive property retaining many lovely period features
- Offering spacious and versatile living accommodation with scope for improvement
- Standing in spacious grounds that border the River Teme
- Large partly walled Garden
- Excellent off street Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Opportunity to purchase a separate office premises making this an ideal property for anyone wishing to work from home
David Parry & Co Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this spacious Grade II listed semi-detached house having been used as a wonderful family home together with the option of a commercial or residential opportunity of a separate commercial premises if required.
The nicely presented 5 bedroom living accommodation has an impressive farmhouse style kitchen, snug, living room, dining room and large gardens and outbuildings. Viewing is highly recommended.
The town of Knighton lies on the Radnorshire/ Shropshire Borderland which is an area renowned for its beautiful country surroundings and the Offa’s dyke pathway. The town offers a
comprehensive range of shopping facilities, hospital, primaryschool, leisure centre, road and rail services. Knighton is approximately 16 miles from the medieval town of Ludlow and 28
miles from the City of Hereford.