- An impressive detached Modern House
- Generous parking area and gardens to the front
- 6 Bedroom accommodation
- Futher Bedroom 7/Annexe potential - offering opportunity for multi-generational living/holiday let, or similar)
- Level garden and extensive patio to the rear extending to 0.53 Acres
- Enjoying a lovely location of the fringe of town of Presteigne
- Gas central heating
- Views over surrounding borderland countryside to the rear
- EPC RATING - E
An impressive modern house located on the fringe of the town of Presteigne. The historic borderland town of Presteigne nestles in the heart of the Marches being surrounded by glorious, unspoilt countryside, with the assumed motto, \"Gateway to Wales” which was once the former county town of Radnorshire hosting two festivals, the originally named Sheep Music Festival and Presteigne Festival of Music and Arts, attracting some well-known composers. There is also the award-winning Judges Lodgings Museum being the winner of numerous national awards, the town is also commended for its many community-led initiatives and a wonderful array of independent shops and businesses on its high street and other traders within the town.
The market town of Knighton is 7 miles, with the train station onto the Heart of Wales line running to Shrewsbury to Swansea. Larger towns of Leominster, 13 miles and Ludlow, 17 miles, offer a wider range of shops and services. School education is offered by a primary and secondary school whilst independent education being available at Lucton School, Moorpark School and Bedstone College.
**FULL DETAILS** AVAILABLE FROM THE SOLE AGENTS DAVID PARRY & CO 8 High Street Presteigne Powys LD8 2BA Tel: 01544 267007 Email: email@example.com