- Charming Grade II Listed Mid Terrace Cottage
- 2 Bedroom Accommodation
- Formerly part of the Norton Manor Estate dating to 1870\'s
- Rural Village Location
- Retaining much of the original character
- Good size well stock Gardens
- Stone Outbuilding
- Freehold tenure
- On a bus route handy for the historic borderland town of Presteigne
This charming, mid-terraced, grade II listed character cottage was originally built in and around 1870s and was formerly part of the well-known Norton Manor Estate.
This cottage is situated in the rural country-side village of Norton, located only 2 miles from the historical, sought after town of Presteigne.
FULL DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE SOLE SELLING AGENTS DAVID PARRY & CO
8 High Street Presteigne Powys LD8 2BA
TEL: 01544 267007