- Wonderful opportunity to take over well regarded Restaurant, Tea Rooms and Bed and Breakfast premises
- Well-established, good reputation and benefits greatly from excellent reviews and repeat business
- Situated alongside the River Irfon with fabulous Riverside Balcony
- Beautifully presented 6 bedroom accommodation of 6 bedrooms some en suite
- Set in a prominent central position in the small tourist town of Llanwrtyd Wells
- Outdoor enthusiasts love this area which is well renown for its nature and sports.
- Excellent catering kitchens
- Further business opportunities
- Viewing highly recommended
A well-established, award winning licenced Restaurant, Tea Rooms and B&B situated in a prominent central position in the town of Llanwrtyd Wells which has also expanded to offer a well-respected cookery school, however there is further potential to expand into an arts and crafts scene if desired.
The property is freehold and is being sold as a going concern.
The restaurant and spacious B&B accommodation is situated in Llanwrtyd Wells and lies on the banks of the River Irfon, surrounded by the majestic Epynt and Cambrian Mountains in the heart of Mid Wales. The town thrives on a range of activities thought the years including the renowned Man versus Horse Marathon, World Bog Snorkelling Championships, mountain biking, walking and countless other annual events.
The town has a good range of facilities including Primary School, Doctors surgery, chemist, bank, garage, food shops and a railway station on the Heart of Wales Shrewsbury to Swansea line.
The property is a detached six bedroom premises, with gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The business is licensed and presently opens six days a week for approximately ten months of the year and we believe with the introduction of longer open hours the turnover could easily be increased.
** Full details available from the agents DAVID PARRY & CO
tel: 01544 267007 **