- Detached bungalow offering versatile accommodation
- Fringe of village location
- Generous plot with private garden
- Superb views to the Grade II listed viaduct
- Sitting Room with woodburning stove
- 3 Bedrooms / 2 Shower Rooms
- Flexible living space ideal for multi generation living or someone wishing to work from home
- Solar Photovoltaic Roof Array
- Garage & Parking
- Viewing essential
A 3 bedroomed detached bungalow offering versatile living accommodation located on the edge of the village of Knucklas renowned for its iconic Grade II listed viaduct and offers a village inn, Community Centre with tennis courts, The Castle Community Land Project and a railway station on The Heart of Wales Swansea to Shrewsbury line. Knucklas also benefits from a regular bus service to Kington via Knighton.
The market town of Knighton is some 2.5 miles from the property and is renowned for its beautiful countryside surroundings and the Offa’s Dyke pathway. The town offers a comprehensive range of shopping facilities, hospital, primary school, leisure centre, road and rail services.
FULL PARTICULARS ARE AVILABLE FROM THE AGENTS DAVID PARRY & CO TEL : 01544 267007 .