- A wonderful opportunity to purchase a detached country bungalow in a generous plot with potential to improve
- Enjoying superb distant views over the Lugg Valley and Radnor Forest
- With oil fired central heating
- 3 Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Living Room Spacious Sun Lounge
- Sitting Room
- Various outbuildings including a useful workshop
- UPVC double glazing to a majority of the windows
- Garden and parking
- EPC Rating D
Location and Property
A detached country bungalow residence occupying a wonderful elevated position providing fantastic rural views across the upper Lugg Valley and to the Radnor Forest region, having well-proportioned three bedroomed living accommodation with great potential for improvement together with various outbuildings including workshop and polytunnels in a good sized garden with ample parking.
The market town of Knighton is just 5.5 miles and border historic borderland town of Presteigne 7 miles.
Conservatory/Sun Room enjoying far reaching view over the Lugg Valley Kitchen/Living Room Sitting Room Inner Hallway
3 Bedrooms Shower Room Utility Room Lean-to Workshop
Cloakroom With low level flush w.c. Range of outbuildings and polytunnels and gardens.
Additional Information Constructed in the 1970’s of a timber frame with a later brick skim and now offers great potential for further improvement.
We are informed that the property is freehold.
Powys County Council – Council tax Band E.
Full details available from the sole agents
DAVID PARRY & CO. 8 High Street Presteigne LD8 2BA