- Attached Character Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- Perfect investment buy or as a holiday let
- Cosy Living Room with inglenook fireplace and exposed timbers
- Basement Rooms currently used as Hobby & Music Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Conservation Area
- Small Garden Area
- Handy position to centre of border market town
- Radnorshire/Shropshire Borderland
David Parry & Co Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this attached property to one other dwelling offering 2 bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor with Sitting Room and Kitchen to the ground floor. A very practical basement to the lower floor with 2 further rooms, presently being used as a music room and hobby room.
The town of Knighton lies on the Radnorshire/ Shropshire Borderland which is an area renowned for its beautiful country surroundings and the Offa’s dyke pathway. The town offers a comprehensive range of shopping facilities, hospital, primary school, leisure centre, road and rail services. Knighton is approximately 16 miles from the medieval town of Ludlow and 28 miles from the City of Hereford.